The Youth Vote



Check out the kind of person that Barack Obama is attracting and the kind of hate he is instilling in the youth vote. Not only has this kid swallowed the kool-aid and can incoherently recites the talking points and lies from the Obama campaign but this quote takes the cake:

"...I’m not asking for anyone to assassinate her - that would be fantastic but it would also be very sad because that means the death of a human but whatever - that upsets Amnesty International or something..."


His mother must be really proud of the budding sociopath he has become. In the clip it sounds like he says his name is Julian Wan and he claims to have been a precinct captain in Las Vegas. I hope the secret service is made aware of his little rant and they have a talk with him.

Jink84 Julian WanJulian's nickname on youtube is "jink84" and there is a "jink84" on deviantArt.com Same kid? From his journal entry on deviantArt and his emo photography:

Who Am I?
Journal Entry: Wed Aug 25, 2004, 2:00 AM
Okay, so I don't write journal entries very much, and for good reason. I don't like to get too personal on the web, but here's a few facts about me if you care.

1. I'm fourteen but have been told I look eighteen.
2. I am awesome at volleyball.
3. I like to decorate.
4. I am NOT gay (see number three).
5. I am bilingual...
6. I'm not good at this.

Aw, forget it, this is too hard to sound itelligent while being funny. i try to hard. Nevermind...


No comments: